The Parks Family Support Service aims to promote the safety, stability and development of vulnerable children, young people and their families from birth to 17 years of age, by providing casework service and linking families with relevant support services.
The New South Wales Government, through the Department of Family and Community Services, funds the Parks Family Support Service.
The service will work with families to :
- provide skills support to assist with parenting (including fathering)
- promote the safe and appropriate development of children
- assist with communication and conflict resolution to improve relationships
- provide practical support and education
- advocate on issues impacting parents
- connect families with resources and services
The PARKS family Support Service hold group workshops on a regular basis, both at the centre and at local venues.
Our friendly staff can offer specific languages including:
Please click here to read about this service in Arabic.